Over the last few months, a series of updates took place, including the addition of new models, new vehicle data, plus a range of feature enhancements, as part of the product’s on-going development to continually reflect the demands of a modern workshop.
- 76 new models were added, including Toyota Auris (12-16), Peugeot 3008 (15-16), Hyundai ix20 (15-16), Land Rover Discovery Sport (15-16)
- 1369 vehicle updates occurred on new models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers including key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams.
- 875 vehicle updates occurred on existing models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers including key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams.
The following features were introduced or modified to improve the user experience and increase workshop efficiency.
As of today, all Autodata customers will find that the online workshop application has a brand new look and feel. This step in Autodata’s evolution has made it even easier to use and will allow workshops to work faster and more efficiently. Image Not Found.
The new header has significantly enhanced the navigation items within the application, including, the addition of a new change vehicle button, and the ability to easily switch between technical information and the estimate calculator.
New quick links feature
This new feature enables quick and easy access to the technical information accessed most often by workshops including engine oil, change brakes, service air conditioning, service schedules and camshaft drive system.
New engine oil module
The new engine oil module has a simple and distinctive layout that makes engine oil information, including filling capacity, oil grade, ambient temperatures, and oil classification easy to identify.
The new online Autodata for motorcycles will be launched on September 13th. Motorcycle subscribers will have instant access to the most accurate and consistently updated motorcycle technical information.
For the first time, motorcycle, cars and vans will be available on one platform. Subscribers to Autodata’s online workshop application can also choose to subscribe to its motorcycle counterpart and vice versa.
Further enhancements that are coming soon include:
- Enhanced search functionality
- New models and vehicle updates
- New known fixes and bulletins
- New service schedules