Although we only introduced our brand-new video enhancement into our service a few weeks ago, we’ve seen many users already taking advantage of these new features.
To date, we’ve seen more than 20,000 businesses use more than 14,000 training modules. That’s almost 650 hours of training courses taking place, purely online.
And don’t forget, no video is longer than 10 minutes long, ensuring training is short, to the point and supports rather than detracts from the day job.
None of these customers have had to take precious time away from the workshop, pay for an external course, or incur travel or hotel fees.
About the courses
The courses proving the most popular are:
- S10.1 – Engine Oil Essentials
- A01.1 – Mastering Electrical Principles
- E00.1 – Engine Mechanical Essentials
- V00.1 – Introducing Hybrid & Electric Vehicles
- A03.1 – Essential Multimeter Skills
Whilst the top 5 Modules being consumed currently are:
- (CC50ADT) Electron Theory, Conductivity & Ohm’s Law
- (KT40ADT) Oil Filtration Principles
- (BD00ADT) 4 Stroke Engine Principles
- (HV00ADT) Fundamentals of Vehicle Electrification
- (MM00ADT) Fundamental Multimeter Functions
But, with over 350 videos to consume there are plenty of training videos to suit everyone’s need. The courses are split up into:
Electrical | Engine | Chassis | Drivetrain | Driver Assist
HVAC | Diagnostics | Servicing | Hybrid & Electric Vehicles
The video content seamlessly combines with our officially licensed OEM data across 175 manufactures to create a winning package of service, maintenance, diagnostic and repair information.
The value you receive from this change is twofold:
- Find video content that will help you diagnose specific problems even faster. Simply click the play button to receive on the spot training.
- Access a library of on demand training content that keeps your technicians up to date and lets them refresh their knowledge on important subjects they may have forgotten.
No limits to your access
You get unlimited access ‘on demand’, meaning you can watch any video when it suits you, wherever it suits you and as often as you need – we set no limits.
Supporting your Workforce
Our customers are finding out that they now have access to the most cost-effective means of training staff and keeping their skills up to date, providing a convenient alternative to costly off-site technical training.
On-demand diagnostic video content creates a powerful reference tool for technicians to spot-check their repairs in real-time. Our constantly growing collection of training videos, designed by experts for experts, can be used to minimise disruption and delay while maximising productivity and technician progression.
If you haven’t used one of our training videos yet, it appears you may be missing out.