This month a series of updates took place including the addition of new models, new vehicle data, plus a range of feature enhancements, as part of the product’s on-going development to continually reflect the demands of a modern workshop.
- 100 new models were added, including Ford Focus (15-17), Renault Fluence (11-14), Honda HR-V (15-17), Vauxhall Movano (15-17), Citroen DS5 (14-15), Mercedes-Benz C-Class (15-17) Jaguar F-Pace (16-17)
- 2005 vehicle updates occurred on new models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers including key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams
- 479 vehicle updates occurred on existing models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers including key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams
New feature enhancements
Alongside the ongoing enhancements to performance, stability and security, this month a brand-new time-saving module was launched.
New service summary module
This new time-saving Service Summary module makes it even easier to identify what service operations need to be carried out in a quicker and more efficient way when customers request quotes and when the vehicle comes into the workshop. The module provides technicians with faster access to key service operations intervals as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer, it includes the recommended service intervals for belt replacement; spark plug renewal; fluid and oil replacement; filter renewal and any other key service operations as specified by the vehicle manufacturer.
During the coming months, Autodata will continue to make further updates to enhance the user experience and ensure subscribers are always receiving the latest technical information and innovative features:
- Enhanced search functionality
- New models and vehicle updates
- New known fixes and bulletins
- New service schedules