This month a series of updates took place, including the addition of new models, new vehicle data, plus a range of feature enhancements, as part of the product’s on-going development to continually reflect the demands of a modern workshop.
- 90 new or updated models were added, including: Ford Grand Tourneo Connect (15-16), Renault Clio IV (12-16), Volkswagen Golf VII (14-16), Mercedes-Benz A-Class (15-16)
- 1782 vehicle updates occurred on new models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers
- 542 vehicle updates occurred on existing models, including: key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams
The following feature was introduced to enhance the user experience and increase workshop efficiency.
New general guide for diagnostic trouble codes (DTC)
There is now a general guide to diagnostic trouble codes in the DTC module, to support technicians when retrieving and deciphering diagnostic trouble codes. Our general DTC guide covers DTC format, EOBD code, and DTC terminology.
During the coming months, Autodata will continue to make further updates to enhance the user experience and ensure subscribers are always receiving the latest technical information and innovative features:
- Enhanced search functionality
- New models and vehicle updates
- New known fixes and bulletins
- New service schedules