This month a series of updates took place, including the addition of new models, new vehicle data, plus a range of feature enhancements, as part of the product’s on-going development to continually reflect the demands of a modern workshop.
- 51 new or updated models were added, including: Ford Focus (15-16), Vauxhall GTC (15-16), Renault Megane III (13- 15), Toyota RAV4 (15-16), Citroen DS4 (14-15)
- 965 vehicle updates occurred on new models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers
- 600 vehicle updates occurred on existing models, including: key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams
Alongside regular updates and enhancements, Autodata’s team of brilliant developers are working throughout the summer to further evolve Autodata as you know it.
- The new look and feel Autodata is even easier to use and will allow workshops to work faster and more efficiently.
- Autodata for Motorcycles is nearly here. The new online Autodata for motorcycles will be launched in September, Autodata for motorcycle subscribers will have instant access to the most accurate and consistently updated motorcycle technical information globally.
- The launch of Autodata for motorcycles online will mark the end of an era as will no longer produce CD’s for any Autodata products.
Other continuous enhancements that will occur in the product over the coming months include:
- Enhanced search functionality
- New models and vehicle updates
- New known fixes and bulletins
- New service schedules