This month a series of updates took place, including the addition of new models, new vehicle data, plus a range of feature enhancements, as part of the product’s ongoing development to continually reflect the demands of a modern workshop.
- 23 new models were added, including: Holden Avalanche (04-05), Holden Trax (13-15), Jeep Compass (11-15), Nissan X-Trail (14-15), Skoda Octavia III (14-15), Toyota Echo (99-05), Volkswagen Polo (14-15)
- 929 vehicle updates occurred on new models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers
- 516 vehicle updates occurred on existing models, including: key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams
The following features were introduced or modified to improve the user experience and increase workshop efficiency.
Improvements to interactive diagram labels
The layout of ‘hover-over’ labels and ‘pop-ups’ on interactive diagrams has been enhanced to ensure users can easily identify and distinguish between components. This improvement affects the following modules: Interactive coloured wiring diagrams, Electrical component locations, Air conditioning, Airbags and Engine management.
Keyboard tab functionality added to estimate calculator
To improve efficiency whilst modifying the ‘Hourly rate’ and ‘Total number of hours’ in the Estimate Calculator, users can now easily switch between fields using the keyboard tab. This previously required manually clicking each individual field.
Improved sorting of component dropdown
To assist users searching for a specific component, drop down lists are now ranked in numerical order.
Improved login speed
Improvements have been made to increase the speed when logging into the web application.
During the coming month, Autodata will continue to make further updates to enhance the user experience and ensure subscribers are always receiving the latest technical information and innovative features:
- New models and vehicle updates
- New known fixes and bulletins
- New interactive coloured wiring diagrams
- Enhanced interactive capability for component locations
- New service schedules added