This month a series of updates took place including the addition of new models, new vehicle data, plus a range of feature enhancements, as part of the product’s on-going development to continually reflect the demands of a modern workshop.
- 42 new models were added, including Ford EcoSport (15-17), Renault Clio IV (15-17), Vauxhall Corsa-E (15-17), Mercedes-Benz GLA (15-17), Volkswagen Golf VII (15-17), Audi A3 (14-16), BMW X1 (15-17), Kia Sportage (16-17)
- 647 vehicle updates occurred on new models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers including key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams.
- 678 vehicle updates occurred on existing models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers including key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams.
New feature enhancements
The following features were introduced or modified to improve the user experience and increase workshop efficiency. Image Not Found.
New service transmission module
This new timesaving module ensures that technicians have all the technical information required to carry out basic servicing of transmission systems in one easy to use the module. The new module covers automatic, manual, and auto-shift transmissions, it includes drain and refill location diagrams, tightening torques for drain and filler plugs, transmission oil and fluid grades, classifications, and quantities. Service Transmission also provides technicians with model specific drain and refill procedures, guidance, and warnings.
Enhanced performance and security
Significant changes have been made behind the scenes, to improve the performance, stability, and security of our online workshop tool as a part of the ongoing development. This ensures that the product works consistently and effectively for all technicians, providing the information they need when it is needed.
Enhanced layout for mobile devices
The layout of the engine oil page has been enhanced to increase the usability of the application on mobile devices. The layout of warning messages for high-risk procedures and vehicles, such as jacking mode procedures and hybrids have also been enhanced to increase readability on mobile devices.
During the coming months, Autodata will continue to make further updates to enhance the user experience and ensure subscribers are always receiving the latest technical information and innovative features:
- Enhanced search functionality
- New models and vehicle updates
- New known fixes and bulletins
- New service schedules