So far this year there have been four series of updates, including the addition of new models, new vehicle data, and enhancements of key product features.
- 13 new models were added, including: Ford Focus (15), Jaguar XE (15-16), Mazda CX-3 (15), Mercedes-Benz C-Class (14-15), BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe (14-15)
- 224 vehicle updates occurred on new models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers
- 573 vehicle updates occurred on existing models, including: key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams
The following features were introduced or modified to improve the user experience and increase workshop efficiency.
Performance and security
Significant changes have been made behind the scenes to enhance the performance, stability, and security of our online workshop tool. As part of the on-going development of Autodata, this ensures that the product works consistently and effectively for all technicians by providing accurate information when it is needed.
All images, labels, links and references within modules have been standardised, to save technicians time, by simplifying the search for specific technical data.
During the coming months, Autodata will continue to make further updates to enhance the user experience and ensure subscribers are always receiving the latest technical information and innovative features:
- New module for changing brakes
- Enhanced search functionality
- New models and vehicle updates
- New known fixes and bulletins
- New service schedules