Over the last month, a series of updates took place, including the addition of new models, new vehicle data, and feature enhancements as part of the product’s on-going development to continually reflect the demands of a modern workshop.
- 20 new models were added, including Holden Commodore (15-16), BMW 3 series (-16), Mercedez-Benz CLA (15-16), Holden Cascade (15-16).
- 319 vehicle updates occurred on new models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers including key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams.
- 182 vehicle updates occurred on existing models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers including key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams
The following features were introduced or modified to improve user experience and increase workshop efficiency.
Regional motorcycle vehicle selection
Autodata for motorcycles users can now access all motorcycle manufacturers and models from anywhere in the world. This means that imported vehicles can now be selected and all the relevant content can be accessed whether from Europe, Australia or America.
A ‘sticky’ header is our latest navigation enhancement. The new header ensures that the vehicle information and the key navigation buttons i.e. Home, Technical Specifications and Estimate Calculator remains at the top of the page when you scroll down the page. This will help you navigate between pages to get to the information you need quicker and more efficiently.
During the coming months, Autodata will continue to make further updates to enhance the user experience and ensure subscribers are always receiving the latest technical information and innovative features:
- Enhanced search functionality
- New models and vehicle updates
- New known fixes and bulletins
- New service schedules