As part of the product’s on-going development to continually reflect the demands of a modern workshop, a series of updates took place including the addition of new models, new vehicle data, plus a range of feature enhancements.
- 26 new models were added, including the Kia Picanto (16-17), Mercedes Benz S-Class (16-17), Volkswagen Tiguan (16-17), Volvo V40 (16-17) and more.
- 452 vehicle updates occurred on new models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers, including key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams.
- 146 vehicle updates occurred on existing models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers, including key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams.
New feature enhancements
The following features were introduced or modified to improve user experience and increase workshop efficiency.
Brand new vehicle selection search feature
It’s now even easier and quicker to find the vehicle you need to in Autodata. The new manufacturer and model search bars enables technicians to simply type the manufacturer and the model to find the vehicle in less time. Rather than scrolling through the list of manufacturers and models to locate the correct vehicle, this can be easily found by entering the make, model, or engine code. As well as benefiting from these new search features, Autodata for Motorcycles subscribers have the added benefit of being able to search for vehicles by the engine.
During the coming months, Autodata will continue to make further updates to enhance the user experience and ensure subscribers are always receiving the latest technical information and innovative features:
- Enhanced search functionality
- New models and vehicle updates
- New known fixes and bulletins
- New service schedules
- New ‘Tyres’ module