As part of the product’s ongoing development to continually reflect the demands of a modern workshop, a series of updates took place including the addition of new models, new vehicle data, plus a range of feature enhancements.
New additions & updates
- 20 new models were added, including the Audi Q5 (08-17) 2,0 diesel 2016-2017, Kia Cerato (16-) 2,0 petrol 2016-2017, Range Rover Sport (13-) 3,0 petrol 2015-2017, Lexus RX (15-) 2,0 petrol 2015-2017, Mazda CX-9 (16-) 2,5 petrol 2016-2017, Mercedes-Benz GLE (15-) 3,0 petrol 2016-2017, and more.
- 287 vehicle updates occurred on new models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers, including key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams.
- 143 vehicle updates occurred on existing models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers, including key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS, wiring diagrams and much more.
New feature enhancements
The following features were introduced or modified to improve user experience and increase workshop efficiency.
Enhanced electronic component locations module
The latest significant enhancement to Autodata allows technicians to easily access all component locations diagrams in one place. This development has brought together general electrical components, air conditioning, fuse boxes, relay plates, anti-lock brake systems, and engine management into one easy-to-use technical information page.
Users of the Electronic Component Locations module now have the benefit of full-screen navigation and the useful search, zoom, and pan navigation tools that are also found on our wiring diagrams. As with all new Autodata content, the enhanced module is fully responsive and is optimised to work across the full range of desktop and mobile devices.
Enhanced performance and security
Significant changes have been made behind the scenes, to improve the performance, stability, and security of our online workshop tool as a part of Autodata’s ongoing development. This ensures that the product works consistently and effectively for all technicians, providing the information they need when it’s needed.
During the coming months, Autodata will continue to make further updates to enhance the user experience and ensure subscribers are always receiving the latest technical information and innovative features:
- Enhanced search functionality
- New models and vehicle updates
- New known fixes and bulletins
- New service schedules
- Enhanced features
- New modules