You are about to establish a shared pc session with a Autodata support staff member.
Please Note: By starting the TeamViewer Software, you automatically acknowledge our liability exclusion statement regarding the use of TeamViewer.
Autodata does not accept any liability for lost data or any installed programs on your computer, including any computer protection (firewall or virus scanner). Data security is the sole responsibility of the customer. Liability is restricted to intent and gross negligence.
Autodata accepts no liability for faults for which is it not responsible, even if they occur around the time when the support is provided.
By continuing and downloading Teamviewer via the link below, you hereby confirm your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of the online support and start the TeamViewer software.
Please note that this service is only available during our business hours subject to prior arrangement by telephone with our support staff.
- The advisor cannot access your PC without your express consent.
- The advisor cannot collaborate with you without your express consent.
- No third-party programs will be installed on your PC without your express consent.
- It is not possible for data to be removed from your PC unnoticed and without authorisation.
- You can end the shared session at any time.
(TeamViewer includes full encryption, based on RSA private-/public key exchange and AES (256 Bit) session encoding. This technology is based on the same standards as https/SSL and is considered completely safe by today's standards. The key exchange also guarantees a full client-to-client data protection. This means that even our routing servers will not be able to read the data stream.)