This month, as part of the product’s on-going development, and to continually reflect the demands of a modern workshop, a series of updates took place including the addition of new models, new vehicle data, plus a range of feature enhancements.
New additions and updates – Cars and Vans
- 152 new models were added, including the Alfa Romeo Giulietta (15-17), Audi A4 Quattro (16-17), BMW 3 Series Grand Turismo (16-17), Citroen Berlingo III (14-17), Ford Fiesta TDCi (15-17), Ford Transit EcoBlue (16-17), Honda Civic Type R (15-17), Mini Countryman Cooper S (14-17), Peugeot Partner (16-17), Renault Modus (08-11), Toyota Landcruiser/Prado (15-17), and Volkswagen Touareg (14-17)
- 3,348 vehicle updates occurred on new models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers, including key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams
- 589 vehicle updates occurred on existing models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers, including key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams
New additions and updates – Motorcycles
- 226 new models were added, including the Aprillia Caponord 1200 Rally (16-17), BMW G310 R (16-17), Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade (17), Kawasaki Ninja 650 (17), KTM 690 Duke (16-17), Suzuki VL Intruder (09-17), Triumph Bonneville Bobber (17), and Yamaha FZ-10 (17)
- 25 vehicle updates occurred on repair time for existing motorcycle models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers.
New feature enhancements
The following features were introduced or modified to improve user experience and increase workshop efficiency.
Renovation of DTC module (phase 2) – common faults & fixes integrated with DTC
This month, the second phase of the Diagnostic Trouble Code module renovation was completed. Alongside a new design to enhance the user experience, the DTC module simplifies and speeds up diagnostics by providing technicians with the fault code’s probable causes, and informs them of existing solutions to fix the fault.
Enhanced performance and security
Significant changes have been made behind the scenes, to improve the performance, stability, and security of our online workshop tool as a part of Autodata’s ongoing development. This ensures that the product works consistently and effectively for all technicians, providing the information they need when it’s needed.
During the coming months, Autodata will continue to make further updates to enhance the user experience and ensure subscribers are always receiving the latest technical information and innovative features:
- Enhanced search functionality
- New models and vehicle updates
- New assisted diagnostics feature