As part of the product’s ongoing development to continually reflect the demands of a modern workshop, a series of updates took place including the addition of new models, new vehicle data, plus a range of feature enhancements.
New additions and updates
- 92 new models were added, including the Alfa Romeo Giulia (15-) 2,0 petrol 2016- 2017, Audi Q7 (15-) 3,0 diesel 2015-2017, BMW 1 Series (11-) 3,0 petrol 2016- 2017, Citroen C-Elysee 1,6 diesel 2014 -2017, Ford Ranger (’12) 3,2 diesel 2015- 2017, Hyundai Santa Fe (12-) 2,4 petrol 2016-2017, Lexus IS (13-) 2,0 petrol 2015- 2017, Renault Master III (10-) 2,3 diesel 2015-2017, Toyota Prius (16-) 1,8 petrol 2016-2017, Volkswagen Polo (14-) 1,8 petrol 2014-2017, Volvo XC90 (14-) 2,0 petrol 2016-2017, and more.
- 1720 vehicle updates occurred on new models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers, including key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams.
- 558 vehicle updates occurred on existing models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers, including key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS, wiring diagrams and much more.
New feature enhancements
The following features were introduced or modified to improve user experience and increase workshop efficiency.
Brand New ‘Fuses and Relays’ module
Finding the right fuses boxes and relay plates has never been so easy. Technicians no longer need to need to click through multiple diagrams to find the fuse boxes/relay plates required. For the first time, users of Autodata’s workshop application can search across all fuse boxes and relay plates, for a vehicle, in a dedicated and easy to navigate module. The new module’s ‘search bar’ even allows the user to narrow down the fuse boxes/relay plates they need in seconds.
As with all new Autodata features and modules, the new Fuses and Relays module is compatible and fully responsive to adapt to all screen sizes and devices with internet access.
Enhanced Performance and Security
Significant changes have been made behind the scenes, to improve the performance, stability, and security of our online workshop tool as a part of Autodata’s ongoing development. This ensures that the product works consistently and effectively for all technicians, providing the information they need when it’s needed.
During the coming months, Autodata will continue to make further updates to enhance the user experience and ensure subscribers are always receiving the latest technical information and innovative features:
- Enhanced search functionality
- New models and vehicle updates
- New known fixes and bulletins
- New service schedules
- Enhanced features
- New modules