Over the last year, Autodata has consistently added and updated vehicle models and features, as part of the product’s on-going development to continually reflect the demands of a modern workshop.
Today, Autodata features 125, 000 wiring diagrams and 550,000 procedures for cars, vans and motorcycles. The workshop application covers over 40,000 vehicle models worldwide from over 155 manufacturers.
- 74 new models were added, including: Audi A3 (14-16), Volvo V40 (15-16), Renault Scenic (14- 15), Fiat Tipo (15-16), BMW X6 (15-16)
- 1524 vehicle updates occurred on new models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers including key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams.
- 1220 vehicle updates occurred on existing models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers including key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams.
New feature enhancements
Further enhancements to performance, stability and security were made further improve the user experience and to increase workshop efficiency.
ABS Hydraulic System Bleeding Procedures added to ‘Service Brakes’ module – To further enhance our popular Service Brakes module we have added bleeding procedures (traditionally part of the ABS module). This means mechanics have all the information in one place when servicing a vehicle’s brakes.
During the coming months, Autodata will continue to make further updates to enhance the user experience and ensure subscribers are always receiving the latest technical information and innovative features:
- Enhanced search functionality
- New models and vehicle updates
- New known fixes and bulletins
- New service schedules