Explore Our Core Services
- Now with access to motorcycle service schedules
- Autodata is the world leader in motorcycle technical information
- Technical data for Australian, European and US bikes included as standard
- Covers 79 manufacturers and over 9,000 motorbike models
- Includes technical specifications such as tightening torques, tyre pressures and lubricants and capacities
- Introducing Autodata Training - a new online training product for workshops
- Give your technicians access to high-quality, video-based technical training any time
- With over 350 training videos, it's like having a full time technical trainer in your workshop
- Training covering electrical & mechanical fundamentals, advanced diagnostics and now hybrid, EV and ADAS technology
- Low cost monthly subscription with no lock-in contracts
All prices shown are ex. VAT
To prevent disruption to your service, your Intro trial will automatically convert into an annual subscription at the end of the 1-month period. If you want to renew onto a different product or if you want to cancel, simply let us know before the end of your trial.
The Intro product is only available to garages that haven’t had an Autodata subscription or trial in the past 6 months. If you have had a subscription in this time, contact us and we will be happy to set you up with a standard subscription.
Compare the Features of our Autodata Packages
Autodata for cars and vans offers comprehensive technical information covering 99% of vehicles on the road in the UK. The full Diagnostic & Repair version is chosen by eight out of 10 workshops. Service & Maintenance is our lighter version for garages only offering servicing and maintenance.
Diagnostic & Repair£1 for the first month then £47.50 per month for 12 months
Service & Maintenance£1 for the first month then £26 per month for 12 months