Explore Our Core Services
- OE technical information for 34,000 models from 142 manufacturers
- 360,000 wiring diagrams
- 600,000 technical step-by-step procedures
- 40,000 vehicle updates took place in the last 12 months
- Direct access to 350+ online technical training videos
- Now with access to motorcycle service schedules
- Covers 79 manufacturers and over 9,000 motorbike models
- Autodata is the world leader in motorcycle technical information
- Technical data for Australian, European and US bikes included as standard
- Includes technical specifications such as tightening torques, tyre pressures and lubricants and capacities
Autodata for Cars & Vans now features integrated training and video content
- Bite size video content specifically built to suit the workshop environment
- No limits to your access
- Expertise on-demand
- Support your workforce
*All prices excluding GST.
To prevent disruption to your service, your intro will automatically convert into an annual subscription at the end of the 1-month period. If you want to renew onto a different product or if you want to cancel, simply let us know before the end of your trial.
An intro is only available to garages that haven’t had an Autodata subscription or trial in the past 6 months. If you have had a subscription in this time, contact us and we will be happy to set you up with a standard subscription.
Autodata for cars and vans offers comprehensive technical information. The full Diagnostic & Repair version is chosen by eight out of 10 workshops. Service & Maintenance is our lighter version for garages only offering servicing and maintenance.
Diagnostic & Repair$2 for the first month then $150 per month for 12 months
Service & Maintenance$924 per year excluding GST
|Diagnostic & Repair||Service & Maintenance|
|$2 for the first month then $150 per month for 12 months||$924 per year excluding GST|
Customer Success Stories
“It’s hard work – especially these days because the technology is advancing so quickly. That’s where Autodata really helps, because you can get information at your fingertips.”