Explore Our Core Services
- Now with access to motorcycle service schedules
- Covers 70 manufacturers and over 8,000 motorbike models
- Autodata is the world leader in motorcycle technical information
- Technical data for Australian, European and US bikes included as standard
- Includes technical specifications such as tightening torques, tyre pressures and lubricants and capacities
- Introducing Autodata Training - a new online training product for workshops
- Give your technicians access to high-quality, video-based technical training any time
- With over 350 training videos, it's like having a full time technical trainer in your workshop
- Training covering electrical & mechanical fundamentals, advanced diagnostics and now hybrid, EV and ADAS technology
- Low cost monthly subscription with no lock-in contracts
*All prices excluding GST.
To prevent disruption to your service, your intro will automatically convert into an annual subscription at the end of the 1-month period. If you want to renew onto a different product or if you want to cancel, simply let us know before the end of your trial.
An intro is only available to garages that haven’t had an Autodata subscription or trial in the past 6 months. If you have had a subscription in this time, contact us and we will be happy to set you up with a standard subscription.
Autodata for cars and vans offers comprehensive technical information. The full Diagnostic & Repair version is chosen by eight out of 10 workshops. Service & Maintenance is our lighter version for garages only offering servicing and maintenance.
Diagnostic & Repair$9.95 for the first month then $124 per month for 12 months
Service & Maintenance$876 per year excluding GST