At the beginning of 2017, Autodata pledged to introduce one new technical feature every month. In just 3 months, Autodata has already launched three brand new time-saving service modules and made 49 enhancements to key features in the workshop application.
- 61 new models were added, including Audi A4 (15-17), Kia Sorento (15-17), BMW 3 Series (16-17), Mercedes-Benz B-Class (14-15), Renault Espace (12-15), Volkswagen Touran (13-15), Skoda Octavia (15-17).
- 1,180 vehicle updates occurred on new models (with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers, including key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams).
- 455 vehicle updates occurred on existing models (with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers, including key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams).
New feature enhancements
The following features were introduced or modified to improve the user experience and increase workshop efficiency.
New wiring diagram design
Autodata’s wiring diagrams are now even more interactive, giving technicians the ability to quickly locate specific components within the diagram. New features such as the ‘find on diagram’ button, the zoom and drag-scroll functions, and the enhanced component information panel, makes it even easier for technicians to find the information they need on any diagram. The new design is also more mobile device friendly and optimises the visibility of the wiring diagrams by adding the ability to view them as a full-screen.
Enhanced performance and security
Significant changes have been made behind the scenes, to improve the performance, stability, and security of our online workshop tool as a part of Autodata’s ongoing development. This ensures that the product works consistently and effectively for all technicians, providing the information they need when it’s needed.
During the coming months, Autodata will continue to make further updates to enhance the user experience and ensure subscribers are always receiving the latest technical information and innovative features:
- Enhanced search functionality
- New models and vehicle updates
- New known fixes and bulletins
- New service schedules