Autodata, the world’s leading automotive information provider, is seeking an experienced public relations professional, with exceptional writing skills and proven experience in running the complete PR function of a business.Show moreless info
The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running to deliver a global PR output, working with external agencies to aid with translation and certain local initiatives. A proven ability to understand the needs of audiences, building media relationships and building efficient output is essential.
The role is focussed on growing the organisation’s brand equity and overall recognition, as well as aiding with engagement to support with overall marketing and sales initiatives. The role will involve working closely with other members of the marketing department as the company further expands its reach across the world.
Reporting to: Group Head of Marketing
- Further develop the established in-house PR function for Autodata.
- Manage relationships with various stakeholders for generating international PR.
- Source, create, distribute and monitor Autodata’s press output and coverage.
- Report against and develop the overall PR strategy.
- Manage and update news through Autodata’s websites.
- Manage all editorial relationships with media.
- Manage any required translation of international press work.
- Manage the day-to-day organic content of the company’s social media channels.
- Support any CSR activity and related strategic partnerships.
- Support the Head of Marketing in meeting the corporate objectives.
- Exceptional writing and proof-reading accuracy.
- Excellent ability to create press releases and features.
- Good knowledge of PR monitoring, strategy and reporting.
- Experience of coordinating PR suppliers and budget management.
- Excellent experience in managing corporate relationships and stakeholders.
- Ability to understand the translation of product features into benefits.
Additional valuable experience (not essential)
- International PR experience.
- Automotive PR experience.
- Language skills in French, German, Italian or Spanish.
- Positive can-do attitude, highly self-motivated.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Personable and successful in building working relationships.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplined team.
- Good intellectual depth.
- Ability to think through problems and create solutions.
- Ability to see and understand the wider corporate objectives and how they tie into PR activity.
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to Tom Endean: email@example.com