During August 2015 a series of updates took place, including the addition of new models, new vehicle data, plus a range of feature enhancements, as part of the product’s ongoing development to continually reflect the demands of a modern workshop.
- 80 new models were added, including: BMW i8 (14-15), Citron C3 III (14-15), Fiat Ducato (14-15), Ford Mondeo (09-10), Mercedes-Benz C-Class (14-15), Mini Cooper (14-15), Vauxhall Antara (14-15), Peugeot 208 (14-15) and Skoda Yeti (13-15)
- 2,063 vehicle updates occurred on new models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers.
- 625 vehicle updates occurred on existing models, including: key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams.
The following features were introduced or modified to improve the user experience and increase workshop efficiency.
New service air conditioning module
This latest module brings together technical information and service illustrations for air conditioning, designed to help save time and improve access to relevant data when undertaking a service.
Apply VAT/Tax on estimate calculator
Each individual job and part can now be included or excluded from the VAT calculation on the estimate calculator, helping create more accurate estimates to include additional items such as MOTs.
Improved diagram filtering
Improvements have been made to the image filtering for engine management and air conditioning modules, so only diagrams relevant to the selected vehicle are displayed. This helps save time searching for a specific piece of information and further simplifies navigation.
Improved access to information from wiring diagrams page
To help locate wiring diagrams and additional information, links are now included to the engine management, air conditioning and ABS modules on the wiring diagram page.
During September, Autodata will continue to make further updates to enhance the user experience and ensure subscribers are always receiving the latest technical information and innovative features:
- New models and vehicle updates
- New known fixes and bulletins
- New interactive coloured wiring diagrams
- Enhanced interactive capability for component locations
- New service schedules added