As part of the product’s ongoing development to continually reflect the demands of a modern workshop, a series of updates took place including the addition of new models, new vehicle data, plus a range of feature enhancements.
New additions and updates – cars and vans
- 80 new models were added, including the BMW 2 Series (16-17), Citroen C3IV (16-17), Ford Ka+ (16-17), Hyundai Ioniq (16-17), Lexus RX (15-17), Vauxhall Combo (16-17), Peugeot Traveller (16-17), Suzuki SX4 S (16-17), Toyota Proace (16-17), Volkswagen Golf VII (13-17) and more
- 1366 vehicle updates occurred on new models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers, including key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS and wiring diagrams.
- 961 vehicle updates occurred on existing models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers, including key programming, repair times, service schedules, TPMS, wiring diagrams and much more.
New additions and updates – motorcycles
- 8 new models were added to Autodata for Motorcycles.
- 52 vehicle updates occurred on new models, with information obtained directly from vehicle manufacturers, including technical data, repair times, and DTCs.
New feature enhancements
The following features were introduced or modified to improve the user experience and increase workshop efficiency.
Brand new tyres module
Autodata subscribers can now find all tyre-related technical information and procedures they need in half the time. Our brand-new Tyres module saves technicians time by providing quick and easy access to essential tyre information, including tyre pressures, tightening torques, tyre pressure monitoring system information, jacking point locations, and jacking mode procedures in one easy-to-use Autodata module.
Enhanced performance and secutity
Significant changes have been made behind the scenes, to improve the performance, stability, and security of our online workshop tool as a part of Autodata’s ongoing development. This ensures that the product works consistently and effectively for all technicians, providing the information they need when it’s needed.
During the coming months, Autodata will continue to make further updates to enhance the user experience and ensure subscribers are always receiving the latest technical information and innovative features:
- Enhanced search functionality
- New models and vehicle updates
- New known fixes and bulletins
- New service schedules
- Enhanced features
- New modules